Despite their unmistakable bites, these pests are well known to be among the sneakiest and most difficult types to get rid of in any home. We get countless calls from people who tried to rid their home of bed bugs with over the counter options and they all failed.
Need to get rid of bed bugs quickly and discreetly? Our 100% guaranteed bed bug treatment will eliminate them for good!
Although other pests are known to cause similar discomfort, there are many other things to look out for in order to determine if you have a bed bug infestation:
- Dark spots about the size of a pin, which are bed bug excrement and may bleed on the fabric like a marker would. These are commonly found on your sheets, mattress and box spring edges and tufts, and on walls near the bed.
- Live bed bugs are big enough to see and you will find them most commonly in box springs, around the edges of the mattress, and in cracks on the frame and headboard.
- Molted bed bug skins that nymphs shed as they grow larger.
- Eggs and eggshells, which are tiny and white and measure only about 1mm.
- Rusty or reddish stains on sheets or mattresses caused by Phoenix bed bugs being crushed.